Re: LF: Re: T/A window

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A window
From: "john currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:30:49 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Valerio , Hi From this side I would recommend 135.9210.  No one used it
last night es it's in clear here . Good to check on your side also
         Last night saw FTC G3 from Mal   YXM es AQC in early period.
This morning around 0700 on saw a very slow DF6NM, (PART).  plus FTC and
YXM.  YXM faded out around 0900
  73 de John VE1ZJ