Re: LF: Re: T/A window

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A window
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:43:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Valerio, John, Laurie etc.

I have just checked my calibration against Rugby and I reckon I can be
pretty accurately on 9225
Very impressed that the signal stayed in 'till 0900, I pulled the plug about
0910. Sunrise is about 0730 here.

73
Dave
G3YXM

          Last night saw FTC G3 from Mal   YXM es AQC in early period.
This morning around 0700 on saw a very slow DF6NM, (PART).  plus FTC and
YXM.  YXM faded out around 0900
   73 de John VE1ZJ