Re: LF: Re: GPS Coherent PSK Transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: GPS Coherent PSK Transmission
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:32:46 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 1/7/02 9:13:15 AM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

So as far as we're concerned bandplans can go to the wall when this sort of requirement rears its head !

I hardly think a sub 0dBm ERP transmission is going to cause a problem to those wideband incoherent signallers !

I understood that the signals were in the middle of the band, at high power and at a weekend. The frequency limitations I can understand so I guess that's one out of three.

Thanks

David