LF: 136 last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136 last night
From: "john currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:55:38 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all Had two xband QSOs last night simultaneously.  G3KEV was on 60
sec dots G3AQC was on 30 sec dots with DFCW There was plenty of time to
interweave the reports es answers.
   Laurie I don't like this format you are transmitting with.  It is
harder to read and I don't think it gains much in the long run.
Sometimes you are transmitting on two frequencies es this buys very
little.  It means you are sending faster, but the elements you double up
on have only half the radiated power so it doesn't help when sigs are
weak
    73 de John VE1ZJ