LF: re Ur Virus Brian

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re Ur Virus Brian
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:38:47 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Brian  (and the Group) The only thing I received today was another e-mail
with an odd alphabet, so the subject shows up as 'odd' chars.....BUT it was
purported to have come from ME !! So anyone seeing anything like this from
my address (all small letters) ,dont open, delete immediately. I dont think
this is anything to do with Brian, but you never know. It is time-stamped
2019 this evening (Fri). I do get a steady stream of these type of messages
probably originating in Eastern Europe. The latest was 1kbyte and no
attachments.
Heigh-Ho the joys of the internet.
I will go back to using initial capitals for the time being (both work on
incomming).

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]