LF: test jason091

To: "LF group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: test jason091
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:22:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dave and Alberto
        Yesterday evening, testing Jason 091, I've received a test message, although with some errors, that I think was sent by G3YXM. I've mailed a screenshot but the message is not passed on reflector. Now I've reduced the file and hope it is OK. Note that I've received the test using only my loop antenna, so the signal was quite weak. My compliments to Alberto for the software and hope I will be very soon active with this mode. 73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://www.dadacasa.com/i5tgc