LF: Re: New BIG sig

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: New BIG sig
From: "Fabian Kurz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:36:22 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mal G3KEV has a competitor for the biggest 136 sig in the UK. I heard MM0ALM wkg DJ9IE yesterday and he was 8 dB stronger than 'KEV here
although
almost twice as far away.

Hrd MM0ALM in QSO with F6BWO yday night and he was really strong, maybe
even stronger than KEV, and only few signals from german stations are
stronger here (dj9ie, df0wd, dk8kw, dk9dx).
There is a mp3-recording of his signal in Sept 2001 on my homepage
(www.qsl.net/dj1yfk/136.html), but yesterday he was even stronger!

Said he'd just had a steeplejack in to mend his antenna - apparently money well spent.
Is OH5UFO for real? Seems much too strong for a genuine OH.

OH5UFO = OH1TN, as far as I know..

73, fabian dj1yfk