LF: Jason transmission

Subject: LF: Jason transmission
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:09:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,
  I have just received a message from Giulio IK2DED, a
newcomer in the LF field, but well equipped, that this
evening (Tuesday) he will make a transmission using
Jason, from 20:00 to 20:30 UTC, at 137.520 kHz

He asks for reception reports.
Next Saturday and Sunday there will be an ham fair near
Milano, and we have there a boot where we will show to the
visitors the LF world (CW, QRSS, Jason, etc.)
We have arranged some test transmissions from Giulio
and maybe Cesare I5TGC, but you all are invited,
if you can, to make the band a bit active on Saturday
and Sunday using any Tx mode.   Thanks.

73 Alberto  I2PHD