LF: WWVB LF transmitter system

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: WWVB LF transmitter system
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:59:12 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF-friends,

I think the most interesting aspect about that paper on the WWVB LF article
was for me to learn that those guys seemed to have the same problems to
find suitable parts as we have. The way they described how the recovered
some old coils and litz wire from de-commissioned stations reminded me
pretty much of some "expeditions" that were described here on the reflector
earlier. Also the problems that changing weather conditions makes re-tuning
necessary is something I observe with my small-scale LF station as well.
Interesting stuff ...

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)