LF: Re: Send us some signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Send us some signals
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:59:56 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Jim,

By the time my "guests" had gone and I had fixed the antenna, it was 1545 on Sunday afternoon - I transmitted a Jason92 signal from then until about

1815 on 137.500kHz, but I guess you must have been on the way home by then... Sorry about that, hope there will be other opportunities soon.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU<

... I copied your signals perfectly her in Northern Germany. I myself was
not able to transmit due to the same reasons as Wolf, the storm caused
heavy movement of my antenne, pushing some of the top load radials against
other objects so that I could not tune properly. After the strom this night
it looks that I have to do some major repair work ... lots of radials and
guy wires are caught in places where they are not supposed to be ...

Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)