LF: IMAGE satellite

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IMAGE satellite
From: "ALEX DELIGIANNIS" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:13:53 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear,
     I try to receive IMAGE satellite yesterday 3 Dec 01 (the satellite was very close to me over Greece) for a second time on 15 KHZ but nothing heard. The first time was on Nov 30rd and I record a signal 157 HZ above Alpha 14881 HZ transmition at 19:33Z. I have a 4 MB wav file for further investigation but I want to know if any other stations heard the VLF transmitions. The receiving setup is a SIEMENS D2040 Analyzer feeding an Icom R75 (IF of 100KHZ)  a 31 m wire antenna in the clear also an alternative receining system with Datong converter IC-756 and 6m vertical, with the vertical antenna I had mutch more noise...
 73's ALEX SV8QG from Lesbos Is KM39GC