Re: LF: IMAGE satellite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: IMAGE satellite
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alex,
Nothing seen here using 2 metre loop N/S into pre-amp and AOR7030, despite
looking on all favourable occasions, using Spectran with long integration times.
The frequency you quote is 38Hz high, but it might be since they did not
specify the mode of modulation or the frequency precision.

I monitor this part of the VLF band fairly frequently and the only signals I
have recorded between Alpha and GBR are:
Alpha 14.881kHz
NAA Cutler 15.5kHz weak carrier
TV line oscillator 15.625kHz
GBR 15.975kHz