LF: W & G

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: W & G
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:31:54 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello to everyone that responded to my query about the model SPM- 12
level meter/rx.
I do not see any label inside indicating 10 khz but looking at the scope
at one o/put it indicates a sine wave of around 1mhz. This seems to be
an osc output rather than an IF out.
There must be an external unit that can be connected for mixing etc for
ssb/cw use. With such narrow b/widths as per my last message it would
not be feasable on AM to use the unit by itself and in fact would be
pushing it on ssb. Someone out there must have the answer.
Thanks again to all and maybe others might have some info still to come.

de Mal/G3KEV