Re: LF: Re: W and G

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: W and G
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:53:10 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Tracey Gardner wrote:

Hi Mal

Have a look at,

http://www.cooke-int.com/manuals/W.htm

They have got the W & G SPM 12 Level Meter Operating Handbook for
£15.00
and the System manual for £20.00.
I'd guess that you need the system manual which will contain the
circuit diagrams etc.

Hello Tracy.
You keep pointing me in certain directions about manuals and who the
suppliers are etc but I need technical information from users like
yourself and others using such devices. They are generally the same,
regardless of version. I had a very important message from ZL saying the
last IF was 10 khz
This is valuable info, and all I need to know now from someone where the
box containing the 10 khz IF happens to be so that I can build an osc to
mix with the IF to be able to copy cw/ssb, otherwise it means stripping
the unit down and identifying each box.
Your approach would cost me more than the device is worth.
You seem very interested in LF but cannot say we have worked. I am on
nearly every day at sometime. Let me know if you would like a QSO
sometime.
73 de Mal/G3KEV

Tracey