LF: Re. 73kHz last night.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. 73kHz last night.
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:50:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks Dex and John for the reports.
Dex said "You dont seem to get more than one spectacular night at a time"
but I should like to add, that night seems to be almost one Solar rotation
after the previous one,so that could also be useful information.
By the way there is an explanation for my fading and jumbled signal between
2130 and 2230. I was trying to cure the dot freq. instability (looks like it
was me after all, so appologies) For much of that time I was keying by hand
and running only 2A so 50mW erp.
Guess we can all take a break while the ionosphere sorts itself out!  But as
Alan said" This has certainly been a terrific way to end the Marconi
Centenary year  " Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific, congratulations.
Happy Christmas all ,
Laurie.