Re: LF: CFH at 73.8 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH at 73.8 kHz
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:47:55 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John,

At 00:54 18/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Hi all I hope some one in Eu has been able to check out 73.8. I'm still
seeing what I suspect is another CFH at 73.8 kHz I have been seeing it
continuously for 3 hours. I tseems to be as big as CFH  was last year at
137 kHz.

On my web pages you will find, computer crashes allowing, spectrograms
generated by SpecLab of both the 136KHz and 73KHz bands.  There are
also field strength and frequency of peak amplitude plots of the signals that
appear regularly.  Today both Rugby and CFH? (which is not a continuous
signal) appear on the gram and the plots.

73, Brian
73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian