LF: Instantly alert ENTIRE neighborhood with ONE phone call!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Instantly alert ENTIRE neighborhood with ONE phone call!
From: "Holly Ritger" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:32:11 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
We've been using CallingPost for 2 years now and it's been a great help. Everyone in the neighborhood can be quickly alerted when there is a crime watch, and everyone gets the same message.

We also use it to announce meetings and social gatherings. It's been an incredible time saver.

Holly Ritger
Willow Mill Neighborhood Association

Check out their web site www.callingpost.org and see how CallingPost can make your job easier too!

NOTE: Holly volunteers with the group listed above. She desires to inform others how this messaging system may benefit their organization. She receives no compensation; CallingPost assists her with delivery of this email.

In addition, thousands of other groups, such as scouts, churches, schools and sports, across the nation are benefitting from this service. Click here for more in formation.

This is a one-time notification; you will receive no additional emails.