LF: Re: VA3LK Beaconing?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VA3LK Beaconing?
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:41:23 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve:

> Does anyone know if Larry is still in the nightly beacon mode?

No, I am not.  I had an ice storm take down the antenna before the 15th and
I was in a car accident a week + ago and my back (and everything else that
hurts) is not up to going up 250 ft for a while.

I do not know if I will be back on this winter the wire is getting frozen
into the ground now, not sure what comes next but nothing happens here until
I don't hurt anymore hi.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and the same to all on the LF
Reflector.

Larry
VA3LK