LF: Re: 7fsk g4jnt

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 7fsk g4jnt
From: "Andrew Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:54:19 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Tnx for reports on this test signal, it does seem to penetrate.
Interesting that both pictures of the received signal were decoded using lower
sideband, and many others on this reflector in the past have used LSB for
their plots .  Is that a characteristic of am. activity on this band then ?
It seems rather unnatural to me wanting to deliberately invert the frequency
plan !    I know the reason for adopting LSB on the 1.8 / 3.5 / 7Mhz bands was
to avoid clashing with shared users of the bands but.....

Anyway, there will not be a transmission over the next few days, I want to
sort out the EMC problem with the DDS board control on the high power Tx and
why it locks up at random intervals, whereas it hasn't done so in the past.

Andy  G4JNT