Re: LF: Re: 7fsk g4jnt

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 7fsk g4jnt
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:05:12 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andrew Talbot schrieb:

Interesting that both pictures of the received signal were decoded using lower
sideband, and many others on this reflector in the past have used LSB for
their plots .  Is that a characteristic of am. activity on this band then ?
It seems rather unnatural to me wanting to deliberately invert the frequency
plan !    I know the reason for adopting LSB on the 1.8 / 3.5 / 7Mhz bands was
to avoid clashing with shared users of the bands but.....

Hi Andy,
I do use LSB because of the big QRM-maker DCF39 (138,38kHz). tks to the constructors I can switch to the LSB in mode CW too.
regards
Uwe/dj8wx