Re: LF: Great LF prop died at 0015 UTC!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Great LF prop died at 0015 UTC!
From: "Jonathan Jesse" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:17:22 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

Nice sig from G3KEV here as well.  Have remnants of 2 or 3 other stations
but I can't ID them.  My shot of the signal on 922.75 shows what looks like
a  YZ. Dave G3YXM???  Have another sig at 922.3, possibly another at 922.9
and what looks like DFCW almost off the top of my screen at 924.4 and
924.6.  Anyone want to lay claim to these signals or was it interference?
EU BC stations still booming in here at 0400 UTC but amateur signals faded
out.

Thanks and 73,
Jon W1JHJ
FN42qw