LF: PSK10

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: PSK10
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:30:48 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Group..
The following came via email last night it's about a new PSK10 / PSK31 program.
Just to be sure [before it's gone again] i uploaded it to my own website ;-)

The file can be downloaded from:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/nl9222/programs/multipsk.zip
** I unzipped all just in a separate dir. [did not use install] and got it
working fb..**
The latest release (1.1) of MULTIPSK

The modifications are the following:
* for PSK10, "window filter" replaced by "raised root cosine filter" (Beta=1 and 4 bits broad, in base band) on transmission and reception,
  * modification of QSO text recording (40000 characters max. due to limited
"memo"),
  * lift cursors added on reception and transmission windows,
  * possibility to send the UTC date and time,
  * for PSK10, a little more better in QRM (30 Hz reception filter) and under
noise.
For the rest of the month of december, there will be PSK10 at 21h00 GMT on 7034
+/- 1 KHz USB on friday.
73  Ko, NL9222