LF: Re: Re: Fw: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX - are you sure ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Fw: Virus Alert! HOAX HOAX - are you sure ?
From: "Andrew Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:55:53 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I did follow Lauries advice and deleted that file before reading the follow up
messages about it being a hoax.  Subsequent rebooting the computer gave no
problem.

That file was residing in the   WINDOWS/COMMAND   directory with the ugly
black icon as stated, and I fail to see how a proper operating system file can
have an icon like this, so there must be something going on !

Andy  G4JNT