LF: Re: Argo screen height...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Argo screen height...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:07:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve Olney wrote:

[...]
In any case, if the above gains are considered significant we would need to
ask Alberto to consider it.   I am not going to do that as I have already
used up my share of Alberto's good nature asking him for other enhancements
in the past :-)

Good day Steve,
   have you recently attended a class of applied psychology ?  :-)
That kind of courses where they teach on how to persuade the
turkey to enter willingly into the roasting pan ?  :-)

Anyway, the requirement has been noted. In this moment I am busy
with other software activities (still in the LF field), so cannot make
predictions
on when it will be implemented, but it will be.

Happy New Year to all
73  Alberto  I2PHD