LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136
From: "john currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:40:17 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all Last night was a mess. This morning one station took up almost
half the spectrum i had promised to monitor and 5 stations were jammed
between 921.8 and 922.3.
                         THAT'S COORDINATION?
Some ramblings agn
   1 I  see value in the 7f stuff .  I have stated previously stated
that there appears to be no improvement over DFCW.  I might be wrong.  I
did request info on its potential benefits and got no answer. I see it
as a spectrum waster.
   2 Jammed  among the 4 or5 were G3KEV and DF6NM .  I thought I saw a
"K5" fron IK5ZPV The last two stations were on same freq again.  There
appeared to be two other stations above DF6NM but they were too close to
the 7f stuff to read.
   3 Saw AQC  YXM and KEV early.
   4 When Mal started to transmit one could see "splatter" which made
other stations less readable
   5  KEV and YXM were on in the morning. YXM lasted until 0830Z the
latest I have seen a EU stn.  I don't know if he faded out or shut down
   6 Will look again tonight.  But after new years  when we all have
Email again I'll wait until we get order again .
          73 all de John VE1ZJ es HNY