Re: LF: Test Sigs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Test Sigs
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 11:04:20 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike,

I have asked about the signal on 136.000KHz a couple of times now.  I think
it was
Ko who said originally it consisted of three signals a fact I confirmed for
myself soon after.
One of the signals could easily be said to be bad morse.  At other times
there are a multitude
of signals in the same bandwidth which just switch on alltogether and
similarly disappear.
I have just put an Argogram on my web site under Field Strength Calibration
since this is
the signal I have used to do the calibration.
If anyone who has good reception of this signal could swing their loop on
it I would be
very grateful.  At this location it is some 25 degrees North of DCF39.

73, Brian