Re: LF: 136.000 spectrum

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136.000 spectrum
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:41:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
James Moritz schrieb:
Dear LF group,

I left my PC running last night to record the spectrum of the signal on 136.0kHz. The attached image obtained using Spectrum Lab shows a few hours from early this morning, which is representative, but the spectrum changes slowly and continuously all the time.

The signal is received as LSB, and to get the actual frequency from the scale on the left, f(actual) = 136800 - f(scale) (Hz), accurate to within 0.1Hz

I found a similar group of carriers clustered around 144kHz, but other harmonics of 8kHz were too noisy at my QTH to get a convincing picture.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Hi Jim, Brian, Wolf, Geri, Steward es All,

chaotic group of carriers just above 136.0 kHz here in jo43sv (SpecLab shot enclosed). qrg stable, strength fading (loran lines constant). ISDN ? nothing similar on 128kHz or 144kHz. no ISDN- or DSL-cables here around (countryside). distance to next ISDN-user: three km.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx

GIF image