LF: Re: 73kHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73kHz Beacon
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:08:51 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Laurie,

I've been listening, too. Nothing seen on Friday night or Sunday night. The
frequency is much better than the original, though. I will listen again
tonight, though that CME is reported to be taking the high speed express
from old Sol.

John Andrews, W1TAG

Many thanks Dex. for listening. Can you confirn that my freq.
72.402kHz is satisfactory ?
Conditions have been good so I will continue with the tests. I will
however
go to 120sec dots for a bit more S/N. This shows up some instability in my
exciter when transmitting dots so I will transmit only  " AQC " this
should
be didtinctive enough.
I will transmit tonight and tomorrow at least, hoping that Alans
predicted CME will stay away for a bit longer.     73s Laurie.