LF: Re: Propagation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Propagation
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:48:44 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alan,

This CME will affect
the LF conditions on or around Thursday , but a big CME from Sunday's
flare
should arrive by about Wednesday 7th and will start to have an effect on
the
LF bands by about  Saturday or Sunday. >

Just as I think I start to understand all of this, I get more confused!
SpaceWeather.com is reporting that the CME from Sunday's flare arrived on
Nov. 6th (today) at 0150Z, that it was very fast moving, and was the source
of the widely observed aurora. Do you agree with that?

John Andrews, W1TAG