LF: Transatlantic Anyone?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Transatlantic Anyone?
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:47:43 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello.

My friend is due to move from his 15th floor flat next week and has asked if I would like to oeprate from the West London tower block for one last time this weekend.

With 800 Watts and a 170 foot top fed vertical I hope to be on 136k QRSS from 23.30 on the 10 November to about 03.30 the following morning.

I am particually interested in any station on the other side of  Atlantic (or Eastern Europe etc.) who would like to either listen for the signals or try a crossband QSO.

I'll post the frequency (s) and a contact phone number if there is any interest.

BTW - There's a picture of the site at www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/atlantic

73

David  G0MRF