LF: Propagation Sat 10 Nov

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation Sat 10 Nov
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:26:23 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, I was fairly busy and did not listen on Saturday, but I will risk a
hand slap and post the attached graph to the reflector as I think you will
be interested. The black line shows a average of about 15 'normal' days in
September when there were no disturbances (being that much earlier in the
year, it does align in sunrise / sunset times with the red graph for
Saturday ....just look at the typical daytime levels) The red graph show the
levels of DCF39 at CT1DRP on Saturday. You will notice nearly a 30 dB
enhancement over ' normal' daytime conditions, lasting about 2.5 hours, as
predicted earlier in the week. I have never seen the daytime signals so high
compared with the nightime levels.
I hope you all worked lots of DX.....or did it mean that the noise levels
were intolerable?
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]

GIF image