Re: LF: Computer as DSP audio filter

To: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Computer as DSP audio filter
From: "Clifford Buttschardt" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:20:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Yes, putting a set of instructions on the reflector might be a very good
idea, even before the author has had a chance to edit his HELP files as
was indicated on the download site.  Cliff K7RR

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Walter Blanchard wrote:

At 09:09 13/11/01 Tuesday +0100, you wrote:
>..............I do have Spectran and will have some direct e-mail >discussion with Alberto
>about some details how to use it.
>
>Thanks to all that have responded to my request.
>
>73, Dick, PA0SE

Dick, could you copy me with your questions and replies, pse?
Or put them on this reflector?
Have some questions re Spectran myself and it might save Alberto's
time.
Tks
Walter G3JKV.