LF: 73k Beacons

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73k Beacons
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:06:39 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I would like to try for a T/A signal on 73k, but am somewhat handicapped at the moment because I don't have the cherry picker I have been using to hold my antenna up. The temporary mast I used the other week is significantly lower, and I reckon the ERP I could get is only about 80mW at best. Having said that, this is only 4dB down on what Laurie estimates his signal to be, and the SNR on W1TAG's spectrograms looks quite good, so might well be in with a chance.

I won't be around tonight, but if anyone is interested, I can be QRV tomorrow night and over the weekend. Please let me know.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU