LF: strange

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: strange
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:07:47 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Strangely enough G3AQC is not a strong signal with me either on 136 khz
or 73 khz.
Perhaps the distance between us is critical, or unusual propogation at
the times I have heard his transmission.
Some German and Belgium stations from the Continent are stronger and
much further away, so it does surprise me that he is so strong across
the Atlantic.
I would be interested to hear what sort of antennas both he and John
have been using for their experiments to bridge the Atlantic. Were
others listening or watching and what were their observations?
de G3KEV/SCARBOROUGH/IO94SH