LF: SLOW CW

To: "rsgb rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SLOW CW
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:42:19 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello  Jim
That was a nice shot of my signal you took last night just below 136
khz.
The speed was 2 wpm, the slowest that I can go with the auto keyer. I
was expecting a report from the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but am satisfied with
yours for the time being !!
It is not computer generated and not in the same category as most of the
other very slow morse about. Like you I heard IK5ZPV at S8 very strong
but he did not appear to be listening for a qso.
I have worked him many times before. Good luck with your new loop.
I was also doing a soak test last night at the low speed to check for
heating, fires etc !! fortunately the PA and associated coils were
barely warm. It looks promising for the very very slow cw if I have to
QRS further hi
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH