Re: LF: My error.....

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: My error.....
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:36:41 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks for the clarification, Larry.  That's most enlightening.

I must say, I hadn't thought of the PL application for the 1000Hz tone. Last time I had any contact with such a network was a quarter century ago when I hung around our local auto salvage yard quite a bit, and they would poll other yards around the Southeast trying to find bits and pieces to keep my Triumph GT-6 on the road. The most self-contradictory collection of mechanical systems ever assembled into one vehicle, it was no trivial task to keep roadworthy, I can tell you. It was also my first introduction to the concept of dimensional transcendentalism, years before Dr. Who was available over here. But a haunted sports car whose interior contents would vanish into some other continuum and return at random is rather off topic for this reflector, I suspect....

73,
John