Re: LF: 73k Tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73k Tonight
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:57:43 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Markus, DF6NM, said

nice signals from your transatlantic triumvirate: BMU and AQC about equal
strength here, LDO some 2 dB weaker around midnight UTC. Yesterday, QRN
was
lower and signals were quite audible beating against each other, with
Peter
about 3 dB down on Laurie.

Many thanks for the report Markus. From picture you sent it would seem
better if I moved up in frequency to 73.4005 for the next test.
I ran the transmitter all night with 4amps to the antenna. Two cells in the
UPS pack got a bit hot but everything else ran cool. I must get a couple of
replacement cells on my next trip to Crawley (have you any left Derek?).

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

Web <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo>