LF: Re. Spectran

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. Spectran
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:18:14 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have tried to ask for help but the reflector does not like this !
Thanks Peter for the explanation.
So here goes again:
I  downloaded Spectran and tried to run the sound card set up
program.Unfortunately this attempt resulted in the gain being reduced so
much that I cannot now run Argo or any program which requires an external
sound input. I seem to remember this problem from some time back but all my
efforts to recover the situation have failed. So I am now quite "blind" and
would
appreciate any help with this problem. Thanks es 73s Laurie.