Re: LF: HAARP & NASA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: HAARP & NASA
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:58:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have never heard meteors as they flash by, but one cold, crisp night in
the early 1960s the Fire Brigade (complete with rotating blue lights) called
at the farm next door.  I went outside to see what was happening. There were
no streetlights in the village, no moon and no fire, so the only strong
light came from the fire appliances. Every time one of the lights pointed in
my direction there was a clicking sound. I wonder if this is a related
phenomenon?

John Rabson