LF: FWD: What is going on here ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: FWD: What is going on here ?
From: "HighGain" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:35:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi,
This is my first posting into this mailing reflector. I thought I would be receiving a little more constructive dialogue ? It seems that some individual members. Are very jealous ? About the success of others hard work and endeavours. On the 136 kHz band. I intend myself to become fully QRV on this band before the end of this year Hi.

Here is hoping that I pass the 5 word a minute Morse test. I shall find it very easy as I was preparing for the 12 wpm test.

Question ! does that make me any less superior when I join the HF, MF and LF crowd. I sincerely hope not. I have no radio engineering back ground.... ( I feel a barrage of attacks coming on already ). Though I feel very confident I will make some nice contacts on this band when I get going. And I have a large Ant Array ( Very efficient ) here already prepared for these bands. Along with a Hi Power Linear Amp. Though I see that might spark some quick fire remarks. What is wrong with large Ant Arrays and running a bit of juice ? I certainly would not wish to fire 26DBW into a broom handle... he he he...

Mal G3KEV, I agree about your thoughts and comments. You know as well as I do though Mal. There are certain people who just love to poke there nose into everyone else's business ( Jealousy is a disease ). Sad fact of life, and never have I read and heard so much of this type of behaviour. As is in the hobby of Amateur Radio :( Thank god the RA have amended the rules and regs. Hopefully we will have some very capable young men and ladies bless the bands.

Regards & Best Wishes
Roy

Station Call MM1LPF QTH Locator IO87VG