Re: LF: G6RO QRP

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G6RO QRP
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:57:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter G3JKV wrote:

Ron,
Audible here most weekend at R2 S2. Would have been better except for
heavy QRN.  On Spectran clearly visible and readable.  Dist is 310 kms.
Walter G3JKV IO91UF 5113.3N 0019.5W

Thanks for the report, Walter.  I will QSP to Ron G6RO.  I understand that
Ron also worked Dave MM0ALM (354 km) on Sunday, just beating his previous
'best QRP DX' (with Tom G3OLB - 349 km).

Note that Ron managed to work three countries in one day!  Not bad for 5
watts of RF.  Ron is going to plug away at QRP CW for a few more days to
see who else he can work.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG