Re: Re: LF: Re: GB3LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Re: GB3LF
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:24:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 10/11/01 6:43:00 PM, you wrote:
At 17:06 11/10/01 Thursday, you wrote:

I don't know if this is the same transmitter, but I have been copying G3JKV all afternoon on 136.4 at rst 569, sending nothing but random letters with the occasional callsign, and not apparantly listening. G3KEV was calling CQ on top at one point.
73s Dave G3YMC

Sri, Dave, putting out test for Derek to check MB7LF. Yes, same one. 100 mW out; 60 mA antenna current, maybe 300 microwatts erp. But I WAS listening - just thought it wouldn't get out far enough for anyone to be interested. Now on 137.000 exactly.
Walter G3JKV.

Hi Walter.
Guess my earlier posting is solved by now, i hope.
ur still -52.8dB on Spectran :-)
73 Ko, NL9222