Re: LF: Re: GB3LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: GB3LF
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:57:27 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 10/14/01 3:39:55 PM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

!  And of course I would never use it to
claim for QSOs I could not make using my own receiver.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk

Oh fiddle.  I guess I'll have to burn my satellite QSLs.

Seriously though. Thanks to Stewart Derek and all at Crawley club for MB3LF, without which, the only two stations worked this weekend by MB2HFC would have been Dave YXM and G3KEV.

Good to see everyone at Windsor, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

73

David  G0MRF