Re: LF: Re: just a test from South America

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: just a test from South America
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:25:39 -0003
Cc: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, PY3CRX PY2PLL wrote:

Hi Rafael ...

What kind of hardware are U using ?

Hello dear Marcus! Now I using a very modest setup for LF, just a old swan 500C (very low phase noise...) and a HB RX converter with a BF981 in front end and xtal for 14 MHz IF. GRAM 6.0 and SPECTRAN for weak signal in pentium 100 MHz. My antennas are 2m loop and Marconi T with base load and variometer for use with TX. For TX I thing build a 4 x IRF540 FETS G3YXM style (if I get the special authorization from ANATEL...)
still waiting for Anatel special authorization to transmit on 137KHz (2
years now).

Me too....

73 and good LF listen
 Rafael Haag