Re: LF: Re: MB7LF Remote receiver relay

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MB7LF Remote receiver relay
From: "Tenty" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:32:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

"I am speaking on behalf of the majority"

Is often abused by a minority to pursue their own agenda
who thinks their idea of experimentation is the only one mandated by the almighty himself!

And what about the freedom to experiment?
Awards, qsl cards are a personal thing and if you cheat
you cheat yourself..

Don't deny somebody elses experiment because one of
these days he/she may deny yours!

73, Bob ve3tok

----- Original Message ----- From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Actually 3 according to this message disagree.

Currently if you count the number of LF operators ACTIVE on 136 khz and 73 khz
from the UK this represents nearly 50 percent that disagree with vhf/uhf
linking. Seeing the other mans point of view I can see what you are doing but
who can tell if someone in the South of England within ear shot of the vhf link
works DX actually heard the dx direct on LF or via the vhf RX REMOTE LINK. This
could encourage cheating for award claims.
I can also assure you that a good number of other radio amateurs active on LF
and interested are against what you are doing, but they do not wish to get
involved with the politics of LF.
It is great to live north of Watford where we have freedom of speech and
expression and plenty of real estate for real LF antenna experimentation and an
abundance of MERCEDES BENZ to drive on roads still uncongested.
G3KEV