Re: LF: LF Loading coil designs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF Loading coil designs
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:41:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Martin wrote:

I presently have an 80m G5RV antenna and would like to get it to resonate on
136. Height is around 25 feet in the middle running down centre of garden
with feeder dog legged to the side. I have put a drawing at
http://www.btinternet.com/~pangbourneonthames/m0mgm/lfant.jpg

Any thoughts on loading coil design to drive it from the output of a 100w
ropex would be apreciated.

Martin

A g5rv at 25 ft high is hardly ideal for 136 !! and you will need
considerable
base coil loading to resonate it, however if you contact me directly via
email I
will point you in the right direction to get you started.
73 de Mal/G3KEV