LF: QSO with Finbar

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QSO with Finbar
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:56:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Steve

Just to let you know I had a QSO with Finbar EI0CF this morning.  Quite a
struggle
and not sure if he got my report OK in the end, but I could sense the thrill he
was
feeling!  Do you have the locator for his new QTH, I think it must me now my
best dx.

Had a play with PED and RUFZ yesterday - quite good fun!! Couldn't download
G3ZFE
program, the UK site seemed to be down and I got a 'file not found' error from
the
USA site.  They both seem to work OK with Windows 98SE DOS mode, though the
tone on
RUFZ seems too low in frequency.

73s Dave
[email protected]