Re: LF: R. G3JKV/QRP

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: R. G3JKV/QRP
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:58:39 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 13:41 29/10/01 Monday, you wrote:
Walters signals here at 13:30, S7 in band noise of S5 very readable,for
500mW input Pwr. Did not reply so guess test transmission.  73s Laurie.

Tks rpt, Laurie.
After all the sarky comments about wobbly oscs I finally abandoned
attempts to make the VFO in my sig. gen. stable.  Now driving it from
my old IC-720 running at 13.6......  MHz divided down by 100.
Seems quite stable once warmed up for half an hour or so. This has
at last got rid of the 10 Hz CW chirp I had so now I can go on QRSS.
That's what I was testing for. Sri I didn't see you.  Maybe bw too
narrow on Spectran - I was using max resolution to look for chirp
so could only see sigs plus/minus 50 Hz. Jolly useful, these 2m relays!!!
Now to put all the patch wires etc into one box...................
Walter G3JKV.