Re: LF: Re: Carriers / TV QRM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Carriers / TV QRM
From: "Simon Lloyd-Hughes" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:01:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Can I suggest that you get in contact with the RSGB EMC Committee. ( try
their web site at RSGB.org.uk)  There has been much information about
interference from television switch mode supplies in the EMC column in
Radcom over the years.  It maybe that your's does not conform to the
current standards.  In most cases only batch testing is done.  Is it a
feature of the set?  Do you think this would be of interest to the wider
audience? Likewise do you have a solution?