Re: LF: Re: October IOTA/HF Conference ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: October IOTA/HF Conference ?
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:14:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

> Try http://www.rsgb.org/hfc2001/timetable.htm

Having looked at the timetable for the HF convention, I am wondering
if there would be any interest in an extra short paper session for LF.

There has been some interesting work that has been done on active
antennas both in the US by Amrad ,and here and perhaps the participants
could be prevailed upon to give a talk on their work.

We at the Crawley club would like to report on our work on MB7LF
which we hope to have working by then.

There were a couple of excellent papers at the round-table that perhaps
would interest a wider audience.

I am sure that there are other items.

The main Saturday agenda seems full (I suggest that we stick to Sat
to make it a single day), but I would imagine that we could ask to use
one of the rooms after the official programme.

Any interest, any thoughts about the topics?

Stewart G3YSX